The San Mateo County Transit District (Transit District) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute Transit District Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- Transit District trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data unless approved by the Transit District.
- Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Transit District makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Transit District disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Transit District and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Any person who uses this Data disclaims all liability for damages, costs and expenses and agrees that there are no remedies for negligence, or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including but not limited to indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages. If you distribute copies or modifications of the Data, you must make sure the recipients receive a copy of this notice. If the Data and (or) related material are modified by you and distributed, it must be made clear to the recipients that they do not have the original and they must be informed of the extent of the modifications.
- Transit District reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- The Transit District maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
- This Data is provided for the exclusive purposes of assisting mass transit users, promoting the use of mass transit services, and providing transportation-related information. No other use is authorized by the Transit District.
By using Transit District Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
If any provision of this License is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining provisions will nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
The failure of either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of the License, or the failure to require performance by the other party at any time any of the provisions of this License, will in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way effect the validity of either party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between Transit District and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. Transit District reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You provide this personal information, if at all, on a voluntary basis. It is used for the purposes of soliciting feedback and responding to that feedback, as well as for the general purpose of improving the services that we provide.
We can list your app on our website only if the data is accurate and is free to use. You may not use our brand (i.e. SamTrans logo) or System Map without the express written consent of SamTrans.”
2/3/17 - rm/jb